Part One of Two There are a whole lot of corporations and business figures today (WorldCom, Adelphia, Martha Stewart, Jack Welch) that have an awful lot of explaining to do. Restoring lost trust is among the toughest jobs in PR, but it is also the oldest. Ivy Lee essentially invented the profession in the early 20th Century with his miracle redo of capitalism's original villain, John D. Rockefeller. Richard Nixon and Michael Milken demonstrate that "at least in the U.
Reforming Bad Boys: A 12-Step Program to Restoring Reputation
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets