Part One of Two There are a whole lot of corporations and business figures today (WorldCom, Adelphia, Martha Stewart, Jack Welch) that have an awful lot of explaining to do. Restoring lost trust is among the toughest jobs in PR, but it is also the oldest. Ivy Lee essentially invented the profession in the early 20th Century with his miracle redo of capitalism's original villain, John D. Rockefeller. Richard Nixon and Michael Milken demonstrate that "at least in the U.
Reforming Bad Boys: A 12-Step Program to Restoring Reputation
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks