Part One of Two There are a whole lot of corporations and business figures today (WorldCom, Adelphia, Martha Stewart, Jack Welch) that have an awful lot of explaining to do. Restoring lost trust is among the toughest jobs in PR, but it is also the oldest. Ivy Lee essentially invented the profession in the early 20th Century with his miracle redo of capitalism's original villain, John D. Rockefeller. Richard Nixon and Michael Milken demonstrate that "at least in the U.
Reforming Bad Boys: A 12-Step Program to Restoring Reputation
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016