Mutual Funds magazine tanks along with the stock market, ceasing publication with the November issue. The brighter side: Time Inc. plans to place the magazine's 33 staffers in other Time or AOL Time Warner divisions. For more information, phone 212/522-1212.
Mutual Funds in the Dumps
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications