As a corporate communicator, odds are you face questions about your company's financial performance on a daily basis - or at least whenever the media comes to call. Coordinating messages across departments - and especially with the financial department - is gaining increasing recognition as a key to maintaining your organization's credibility with investors, partners, employees and other stakeholders.
Learning the IR Ropes: How to Increase Your Financial Savvy
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications