Hill and Knowlton joins forces with Chicago firm Wilhelm & Conlon to provide public policy, issues and reputation management services. H&K will provide PR services, while Wilhelm & Conlon will offer up its expertise in government organizations. The firm is headed up by David Wilhelm, former national campaign manager for the 1992 Clinton/Gore campaign and chair of the Democratic National Committee, and Kevin Conlon, who was counsel for the Communications Workers of America, AFL-CIO.
H&K Partners on Public Policy
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications