Most of us would like to be "in touch" with Hollywood's golden couple, right? Well, if we can't actually be celebrity insiders, the editors of the new In Touch say they can give us the next best thing. In Touch, an entertainment mag designed for 20- and 30-somethings, offers fast-paced news and information on celebrities, real-life stories and breaking news. The differentiator from other celebrity-focused magazines, editors say, is that the weekly In Touch will provide lifestyle articles on celebrities and decorating, beauty, health and fitness. Seems to us that's a model we've seen elsewhere, but who are we to question reporters whose first issue touts a cover story on Jennifer Aniston's and Brad Pitt's plans for starting a family? For more information, contact Editor-in-Chief Richard Spencer, 201/541-1464.
Getting In Touch with Jennifer and Brad
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program