NYTimes.com relaunches its travel section with a variety of new features for globetrotters. The site now offers free access to New York Times travel articles in activity- and destination-based formats, as well as new destination guides and content from Fodor's, a travel information provider. The debut of the revamped site coincides with the recent launch of the e-letter, "Great Getaways," which includes information on luxury travel deals for more than 200,000 subscribers. For more information, contact Laura Hulke, general manager of the Web site's travel category, email@example.com.
A New Destination for Travelers
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program