This week's strategy: Leverage your relationship with your agency to develop unique partnerships that get your message heard. Val Marmillion, president of Pacific Visions Communications, connects diverse clients on a regular basis to promote causes like saving Louisiana's coastal regions. Marmillion has brought together energy companies and environmentalists (not your typical bedfellows) to create the America's Wetlands campaign to promote the importance of Louisiana's natural resources.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications