This December, PR NEWS will honor a PR Professional of the Year. We're seeking your nominations for seasoned PR practitioners who embody the best of communications - whose creativity, dedication, active leadership and positive influence stand out among his or her peers. We're looking for the person whose recent achievements - not necessarily lifetime achievements - are exemplary and influential. The PR Professional of the Year must have at least 10 years' tenure in communications.
Seeking the PR Pro of the Year
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need