This December, PR NEWS will honor a PR Professional of the Year. We're seeking your nominations for seasoned PR practitioners who embody the best of communications - whose creativity, dedication, active leadership and positive influence stand out among his or her peers. We're looking for the person whose recent achievements - not necessarily lifetime achievements - are exemplary and influential. The PR Professional of the Year must have at least 10 years' tenure in communications.
Seeking the PR Pro of the Year
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications