This December, PR NEWS will honor a PR Professional of the Year. We're seeking your nominations for seasoned PR practitioners who embody the best of communications - whose creativity, dedication, active leadership and positive influence stand out among his or her peers. We're looking for the person whose recent achievements - not necessarily lifetime achievements - are exemplary and influential. The PR Professional of the Year must have at least 10 years' tenure in communications. The 2002 PR Professional of the Year will join the more than 50 top professionals honored by PR NEWS over the past half-century.
Seeking the PR Pro of the Year
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns