Penton Technology Media will begin publishing ITconsultant magazine, a bi-monthly title, in print and digital editions in January. The new pub, targeted at high-tech consultants, will feature emerging technology, strategies, ad consulting tools, along with executive interviews and expert opinion. Check out the Web site at http://www.ITconsultMag.com, or contact Editor-in-Chief Wayne Madden at 970/663-4700. Press releases can be sent to Jeanne Huff, launch editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More IT in 2003
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program