We would be hard-pressed to find PR professionals who say they've enjoyed the effects of the economic downturn. But in many ways, today's tight budgets have made for more efficient and effective agency/client relationships.
Focus on Partnership & Flexibility
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program