We would be hard-pressed to find PR professionals who say they've enjoyed the effects of the economic downturn. But in many ways, today's tight budgets have made for more efficient and effective agency/client relationships. Clients are demanding more and higher-quality service. And as agencies struggle to retain - and even grow - their business, they are delivering with bottom line-oriented results. Partnering on PR As we polled our experts, we heard one word come up again and again.
Focus on Partnership & Flexibility
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative