We would be hard-pressed to find PR professionals who say they've enjoyed the effects of the economic downturn. But in many ways, today's tight budgets have made for more efficient and effective agency/client relationships. Clients are demanding more and higher-quality service. And as agencies struggle to retain - and even grow - their business, they are delivering with bottom line-oriented results. Partnering on PR As we polled our experts, we heard one word come up again and again.
Focus on Partnership & Flexibility
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros