Competition can be a good thing in many areas of our lives. I'm a runner. I tend to run farther and faster when I am with other runners rather than by myself. In business, competition can make people think more creatively; it can push teams to work together to find solutions to problems or challenges. This is productive competition.
Constructive Competition: Making Agency Shopping More Productive
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications