MapInfo, a global software firm, and its agency of record, Schwartz Communications, have been together for 11 years. But the team's approach to communications is as fresh today as it was a decade ago, in large part because of the constant flow of information between the two companies. "I really think of [the Schwartz team] as if they were employees of MapInfo," says Angela Girard, senior PR manager for the client organization. "They work the relationship like that. They grow and change with us."
Constant Communications Manage Organizational Change
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications