Ashleigh Banfield, who seems to be "on location" at the scene of every major news story since her compelling documentation of the events of Sept. 11, is finally getting a break. MSNBC has canceled "Ashleigh Banfield on Location," which suffered from abysmally low ratings, and replaced it with "MSNBC Investigates." Banfield will continue to report and host for the network. No layoffs are expected in connection with the cancellation. (MSNBC, 201/583-5000)
Banfield Off ‘Location.’
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program