Perhaps one of the most important lessons PR practitioners have gleaned from the Internet in recent years is that a Web site is at its most effective when treated as a fundamental component of a multimedia campaign.
Web Site Plays Key Role In Winning Over Washington
You might also be interested in:
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All