Tyco Corp. is in serious crisis mode with investigations of gross misconduct by former CEO Dennis Kozlowski and other senior executives. But if the company's online "newsroom" is any indication, the crisis is being compounded by a dramatic lack of attention to communications.
Web Browser: Lackluster Online PR No Aid in Crisis Response
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program