The naysayers are eating crow ... but so are a few of the evangelists. The Web has grown up, and while the medium is every bit as powerful as some predicted it would be, many PR pros have found that its most compelling applications are a little different than originally envisioned.
The State of Online PR: Web Takes Its Place Among Mature Media
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications