The naysayers are eating crow ... but so are a few of the evangelists. The Web has grown up, and while the medium is every bit as powerful as some predicted it would be, many PR pros have found that its most compelling applications are a little different than originally envisioned.
The State of Online PR: Web Takes Its Place Among Mature Media
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing