The naysayers are eating crow ... but so are a few of the evangelists. The Web has grown up, and while the medium is every bit as powerful as some predicted it would be, many PR pros have found that its most compelling applications are a little different than originally envisioned.
The State of Online PR: Web Takes Its Place Among Mature Media
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program