The naysayers are eating crow ... but so are a few of the evangelists. The Web has grown up, and while the medium is every bit as powerful as some predicted it would be, many PR pros have found that its most compelling applications are a little different than originally envisioned. In this special issue of PR NEWS, we examine best practices in online PR. We spoke to the experts at corporations, agencies and nonprofits nationwide to find out how online PR has changed over the past few years and where the latest trends lie.
The State of Online PR: Web Takes Its Place Among Mature Media
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns