RAMP magazine made its debut last week, promising irreverent fun for those guys who have grown out of the usual "lad magazines" (although we're not sure how articles on the women of pro paintball or advice from the resident "sexpert" set the pub apart). Topics include cars, crime, sports and adventure, plus current books, gears and gadgets. The magazine will publish on a bi-monthly schedule for its first two issues and will go monthly as of March 2003. Contact Deputy Editor Michael Rovner at 646/658-7566.
‘Ramp-ing’ Up a New Men’s Mag
You might also be interested in:
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All