If you follow the mainstream media, you would think corporate social responsibility is an oxymoron these days. But we know there are plenty of organizations that take their roles as corporate citizens seriously - and we want to hear from them. The deadline to enter our PR NEWS CSR Awards, honoring the best in corporate social responsibility and communications, is Nov. 1. We'll recognize outstanding corporate citzenship in categories including business ethics communications, community affairs, CSR report, diversity communications, environmental communications, financial communications and labor relations communications. Check out our Web site, http://www.PRandMarketing.com for a downloadable entry form, or contact Amy Urban, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
Deadline Approaching for CSR Entries!
You might also be interested in:
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All