Success in a senior PR role boils down to five key factors, according to Bill Heyman, president and CEO of Heyman Associates. Those key ingredients are integrity, self confidence, likeability, energy level, and intellect.
Climbing the Comms Ladder
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications