Winner: The Hoffman Agency Site: HPServerNews.com Budget: $6,500 When Hewlett-Packard asked The Hoffman Agency to handle PR for a new type of computer server, it was clear that a detailed Web site would have to be an integral part of the campaign. The team was targeting technology-trade media and mainstream publications, but the Web site would also bypass the media and deliver information directly to IT professionals making purchasing decisions. The product, a "super-slim blade server," had all that right features: Small, fast, powerful and cheap (as servers go). But it was also something new, even in the world of technology.
Web Campaign: Web Campaign Gets Server Out in Front
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets