Sound communications can accomplish just about anything, from inspiring employees, to bringing much-needed healthcare to children and the elderly, to saving lives. In this special issue of PR NEWS, we prove it in the profiles of our 20 remarkable 2002 Platinum PR Award winners. We know you'll agree after reading this issue that these campaigns and individuals have set new standards for public relations excellence.
Special Issue: Platinum PR Award Winners: 2002 Platinum PR Award Winners Raise PR Bar
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need