Sound communications can accomplish just about anything, from inspiring employees, to bringing much-needed healthcare to children and the elderly, to saving lives. In this special issue of PR NEWS, we prove it in the profiles of our 20 remarkable 2002 Platinum PR Award winners. We know you'll agree after reading this issue that these campaigns and individuals have set new standards for public relations excellence. Find out how Verizon communicated with stakeholders including President Bush and local customers in the wake of the devastating damage inflicted by the Sept. 11 attacks.
Special Issue: Platinum PR Award Winners: 2002 Platinum PR Award Winners Raise PR Bar
You might also be interested in:
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing