Sound communications can accomplish just about anything, from inspiring employees, to bringing much-needed healthcare to children and the elderly, to saving lives. In this special issue of PR NEWS, we prove it in the profiles of our 20 remarkable 2002 Platinum PR Award winners. We know you'll agree after reading this issue that these campaigns and individuals have set new standards for public relations excellence.
Special Issue: Platinum PR Award Winners: 2002 Platinum PR Award Winners Raise PR Bar
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications