Sound communications can accomplish just about anything, from inspiring employees, to bringing much-needed healthcare to children and the elderly, to saving lives. In this special issue of PR NEWS, we prove it in the profiles of our 20 remarkable 2002 Platinum PR Award winners. We know you'll agree after reading this issue that these campaigns and individuals have set new standards for public relations excellence. Find out how Verizon communicated with stakeholders including President Bush and local customers in the wake of the devastating damage inflicted by the Sept. 11 attacks.
Special Issue: Platinum PR Award Winners: 2002 Platinum PR Award Winners Raise PR Bar
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike