Doug Dome Dome Communications Doug Dome's role as an "innovator" began long before PR NEWS honored his achievements. Dome is a veteran of corporate communications, having served in PR roles at Marshall Field's, Chicago's Fairmont hotel and MCI. After completing his master's in marketing and international business at Northwestern, he moved to the agency world as VP and director of communications for Foote, Cone & Belding, one of Chicago's top ad agencies. "I started to do ad hoc PR there, and the agency saw it as a potential profit center," Dome says. The company offered him the opportunity to start a client PR unit.
PR Innovator Of The Year: Innovator Reflects on Agency Life, Community Commitment
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike