Winner: Northwestern Mutual Publication: Community Report Budget: $61,585, including $5,000 in freelancer costs, $6,836 for the project manager, $5,000 for photography, $15,000 for graphic design and $29,749 for printing. Northwestern Mutual doesn't settle for third place. A decade ago, the company was on the Fortune "Most Admired" list, as usual, but was dropping in the ranks - to third place - in the corporate responsibility category. At the same time, a local survey showed that the company was considered an "average" contributor to the Milwaukee community. "Corporate responsibility is an inherent part of our culture," says Betsy Rice, field PR consultant for the insurance firm.
External Publication: External Publication Reaps Reputation Rewards
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016