Winner: Northwestern Mutual Publication: Community Report Budget: $61,585, including $5,000 in freelancer costs, $6,836 for the project manager, $5,000 for photography, $15,000 for graphic design and $29,749 for printing. Northwestern Mutual doesn't settle for third place. A decade ago, the company was on the Fortune "Most Admired" list, as usual, but was dropping in the ranks - to third place - in the corporate responsibility category. At the same time, a local survey showed that the company was considered an "average" contributor to the Milwaukee community. "Corporate responsibility is an inherent part of our culture," says Betsy Rice, field PR consultant for the insurance firm.
External Publication: External Publication Reaps Reputation Rewards
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks