Fleishman-Hillard earns the distinction of being the only PR firm to be named to Working Mother magazine's exclusive list of 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers. Women represent 67 percent of Fleishman's total staff and 41 percent of its senior management. The company's chief talent officer (a woman herself) credits the important honor to flexibility and an investment in technology that helps employees meet the demands of home and work.
PR Firm on Working Mother List
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications