No communications team alone could rebuild employee trust at companies where senior management has blatantly swindled stockholders, staffers and other stakeholders. But as confidence in corporate America remains low, placing an increased emphasis on maintaining - or repairing - your organization's credibility with its most important constituency is more important than ever.
Experts Place New Urgency on Maintaining Employee Trust
You might also be interested in:
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media