No communications team alone could rebuild employee trust at companies where senior management has blatantly swindled stockholders, staffers and other stakeholders. But as confidence in corporate America remains low, placing an increased emphasis on maintaining - or repairing - your organization's credibility with its most important constituency is more important than ever.
Experts Place New Urgency on Maintaining Employee Trust
You might also be interested in:
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All