Psst. Hear about that International Spy Museum that opened in Washington, D.C., on July 19th? Probably. With massive multi-platform media coverage across the nation and internationally, it was one of the most successful promotions of a cultural institution in recent memory (see "Counting the Hits"). The museum has been counting 3,000 visitors a day and 100,000 within its first month, on pace to handily beat initial projections of 500,000 visitors in the first year.
When Your Cover is Blown: Managing the Spy Museum’s PR
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications