Psst. Hear about that International Spy Museum that opened in Washington, D.C., on July 19th? Probably. With massive multi-platform media coverage across the nation and internationally, it was one of the most successful promotions of a cultural institution in recent memory (see "Counting the Hits"). The museum has been counting 3,000 visitors a day and 100,000 within its first month, on pace to handily beat initial projections of 500,000 visitors in the first year.
When Your Cover is Blown: Managing the Spy Museum’s PR
You might also be interested in:
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media