It's easy enough to build a rich online newsroom when you're a major corporation with megabucks for PR. But associations and nonprofits sometimes flounder when it comes to the Web. Lack of resources - human, IT, financial - can get in the way of a well-done site. And even if your association has deep pockets, tools and resources for members and other important stakeholders sometimes take precedence over those for the media. We found one association, however, whose PR department has put its Web site to excellent use.
Web Browser: Association Press Site Sets Information Standard
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks