It's easy enough to build a rich online newsroom when you're a major corporation with megabucks for PR. But associations and nonprofits sometimes flounder when it comes to the Web. Lack of resources - human, IT, financial - can get in the way of a well-done site. And even if your association has deep pockets, tools and resources for members and other important stakeholders sometimes take precedence over those for the media. We found one association, however, whose PR department has put its Web site to excellent use.
Web Browser: Association Press Site Sets Information Standard
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets