It's easy enough to build a rich online newsroom when you're a major corporation with megabucks for PR. But associations and nonprofits sometimes flounder when it comes to the Web. Lack of resources - human, IT, financial - can get in the way of a well-done site. And even if your association has deep pockets, tools and resources for members and other important stakeholders sometimes take precedence over those for the media. We found one association, however, whose PR department has put its Web site to excellent use.
Web Browser: Association Press Site Sets Information Standard
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016