This week's strategy: Gain new respect for the Web and its viral capabilities - whether they're working for or against you. B.L. Ochman, an independent marketing consultant, journalist and author working in New York City, already had tremendous respect for the Internet. But she gained a whole new perspective on the medium after she was displaced from her home and office on Sept.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process