This week's strategy: Gain new respect for the Web and its viral capabilities - whether they're working for or against you. B.L. Ochman, an independent marketing consultant, journalist and author working in New York City, already had tremendous respect for the Internet. But she gained a whole new perspective on the medium after she was displaced from her home and office on Sept.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks