This week's strategy: Gain new respect for the Web and its viral capabilities - whether they're working for or against you. B.L. Ochman, an independent marketing consultant, journalist and author working in New York City, already had tremendous respect for the Internet. But she gained a whole new perspective on the medium after she was displaced from her home and office on Sept.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016