Another print pub sprouts from its online roots this fall, as well. Readerville.com launched The Readerville Journal last week with an audience of more than 20,000. The mag will include information on new releases and authors, book reviews, a digest of interesting releases and other information for people who are "passionate about books." The magazine's Web site advises PR pros to pitch titles and authors to editor@readerville.
Reading Along with the Web
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros