Another print pub sprouts from its online roots this fall, as well. Readerville.com launched The Readerville Journal last week with an audience of more than 20,000. The mag will include information on new releases and authors, book reviews, a digest of interesting releases and other information for people who are "passionate about books." The magazine's Web site advises PR pros to pitch titles and authors to editor@readerville.
Reading Along with the Web
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets