Sept. 11. The current economic situation. A corporate crisis in confidence. All these factors have coincided to change the way we do business. As we navigate this next era of business and contemplate new meanings for both our personal and professional lives, we begin to observe how freedom and respect for the human capital dynamic will be a key influencer in the future ... a key driver of how senior management reorients its thinking about corporate structures, how employees fit into those structures, and how they will become the pacesetters for new perspectives on the employer-employee relationship.
PR Pros Defining a New Benchmark for Career Success
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program