Sept. 11. The current economic situation. A corporate crisis in confidence. All these factors have coincided to change the way we do business. As we navigate this next era of business and contemplate new meanings for both our personal and professional lives, we begin to observe how freedom and respect for the human capital dynamic will be a key influencer in the future ... a key driver of how senior management reorients its thinking about corporate structures, how employees fit into those structures, and how they will become the pacesetters for new perspectives on the employer-employee relationship.
PR Pros Defining a New Benchmark for Career Success
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing