- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (slammed in the media recently for the cost of prescription drugs) creates a strategic communications and public affairs division and hires a veteran healthcare comms exec to head it up. Mark Merritt, former chief strategist of the American Association of Health Plans, will be PhRMA's new SVP.
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications