- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (slammed in the media recently for the cost of prescription drugs) creates a strategic communications and public affairs division and hires a veteran healthcare comms exec to head it up. Mark Merritt, former chief strategist of the American Association of Health Plans, will be PhRMA's new SVP.
You might also be interested in:
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media