Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (slammed in the media recently for the cost of prescription drugs) creates a strategic communications and public affairs division and hires a veteran healthcare comms exec to head it up. Mark Merritt, former chief strategist of the American Association of Health Plans, will be PhRMA's new SVP. The American Red Cross names Charles Dean Connor SVP for communication and marketing. Connor comes to the Red Cross from the Dilenschneider Group, where he was a client strategist.
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets