4485 24th Street San Francisco, CA 94114 415/647-0996 415/647-1742 (fax) http://www.it-wireless.com The first issue of IT Wireless is due to hit newsstands in November, and with wireless networking gaining more attention in the enterprise marketplace, the magazine is sure to garner some buzz. "The audience is IT and network managers who are either contemplating or implementing wireless technology in medium to large enterprises," says Editorial Director Galen Gruman. The first issue will reach 25,000 IT execs.
MEDIA INSIGHT: IT Wireless
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016