Getting kids to step outside their normal concerns and think deeply about the world around them is no easy task. But pitching this concept of "free thought" among kids may be an even tougher assignment. The Blaze Company, a Venice, Calif.-based firm, was charged with garnering media coverage for The Webb Schools in Claremont, Calif., two separate college prep institutions (one for boys and one for girls), where students are encouraged to step "outside the box.
How’d You Get That
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets