Getting kids to step outside their normal concerns and think deeply about the world around them is no easy task. But pitching this concept of "free thought" among kids may be an even tougher assignment. The Blaze Company, a Venice, Calif.-based firm, was charged with garnering media coverage for The Webb Schools in Claremont, Calif., two separate college prep institutions (one for boys and one for girls), where students are encouraged to step "outside the box.
How’d You Get That
You might also be interested in:
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process