Getting kids to step outside their normal concerns and think deeply about the world around them is no easy task. But pitching this concept of "free thought" among kids may be an even tougher assignment. The Blaze Company, a Venice, Calif.-based firm, was charged with garnering media coverage for The Webb Schools in Claremont, Calif., two separate college prep institutions (one for boys and one for girls), where students are encouraged to step "outside the box.
How’d You Get That
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks