Futuredex Inc., an online network of entrepreneurs and investors, launches Futuredex, the magazine, targeting private capital investors with information on entrepreneurs. The magazine is partnering with Worth for distribution to 345,000 deep-pocketed Worth readers beginning with the October issue. Content includes monthly columns on offshore investing and emerging sectors, profiles of emerging companies and investors and analysis of the private sector. Contact Editor-in-Chief Damir Perge, damir@futuredex.
Futuredex Proves ‘Worth’ of Entrepreneurs
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike