Futuredex Inc., an online network of entrepreneurs and investors, launches Futuredex, the magazine, targeting private capital investors with information on entrepreneurs. The magazine is partnering with Worth for distribution to 345,000 deep-pocketed Worth readers beginning with the October issue. Content includes monthly columns on offshore investing and emerging sectors, profiles of emerging companies and investors and analysis of the private sector. Contact Editor-in-Chief Damir Perge, damir@futuredex.
Futuredex Proves ‘Worth’ of Entrepreneurs
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros