Futuredex Inc., an online network of entrepreneurs and investors, launches Futuredex, the magazine, targeting private capital investors with information on entrepreneurs. The magazine is partnering with Worth for distribution to 345,000 deep-pocketed Worth readers beginning with the October issue. Content includes monthly columns on offshore investing and emerging sectors, profiles of emerging companies and investors and analysis of the private sector. Contact Editor-in-Chief Damir Perge, damir@futuredex.
Futuredex Proves ‘Worth’ of Entrepreneurs
You might also be interested in:
- How Personal Stories Can Be Used to Fight Public Apathy on Volkswagen
- 3 Keys to Visual Storytelling: Saturation, Engagement, Persuasion
- Disney Parks' Videos, Photos Lead Travel Brands on Social
- How to Find and Attract the Right Influencers for Your Brand, and Navigate the Inherent Risks
- 7 PR Lessons From the Largest Healthcare Data Breach in History