Futuredex Inc., an online network of entrepreneurs and investors, launches Futuredex, the magazine, targeting private capital investors with information on entrepreneurs. The magazine is partnering with Worth for distribution to 345,000 deep-pocketed Worth readers beginning with the October issue. Content includes monthly columns on offshore investing and emerging sectors, profiles of emerging companies and investors and analysis of the private sector. Contact Editor-in-Chief Damir Perge, email@example.com.
Futuredex Proves ‘Worth’ of Entrepreneurs
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need