Futuredex Inc., an online network of entrepreneurs and investors, launches Futuredex, the magazine, targeting private capital investors with information on entrepreneurs. The magazine is partnering with Worth for distribution to 345,000 deep-pocketed Worth readers beginning with the October issue. Content includes monthly columns on offshore investing and emerging sectors, profiles of emerging companies and investors and analysis of the private sector. Contact Editor-in-Chief Damir Perge, damir@futuredex.
Futuredex Proves ‘Worth’ of Entrepreneurs
You might also be interested in:
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview