In the Sept. 23 issue of PR NEWS, in "Pitching Hispanic Media Requires Culture Savvy, Basic Skills," we refer to the "U.S. Airforce," rather than the U.S.
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending