In the Sept. 23 issue of PR NEWS, in "Pitching Hispanic Media Requires Culture Savvy, Basic Skills," we refer to the "U.S. Airforce," rather than the U.S. Air Force. We apologize for the gaffe.
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications