The U.S. Army's recruiting site, http://www.goarmy.com, always featured nuts-and-bolts information on military careers. But what it didn't have was the appeal to youth a Web site targeting teens and early-twentysomethings required.
Army Web Site Revamp Brings Boot Camp to Techno-Savvy Youth
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing