The U.S. Army's recruiting site, http://www.goarmy.com, always featured nuts-and-bolts information on military careers. But what it didn't have was the appeal to youth a Web site targeting teens and early-twentysomethings required.
Army Web Site Revamp Brings Boot Camp to Techno-Savvy Youth
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications