Edelman acquires Headline Group, one of Atlanta's oldest public relations firms. Edelman will merge the company into its local Atlanta office. Claudia Gaines Patton, founder of Headline Group, will serve as GM for the Atlanta office, and Bob Kornecki, current GM, will become managing director of Edelman's corporate practice. The combined entity will have billings of $5.2 million.
This Just In…
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks