One of the San Jose Tech Museum of Innovation's missions is to boost kids' interest in careers in technology and science. So when it discovered earlier this summer that the number of kids and teens among its 650,000 visitors a year was dropping off, the problem was serious enough to take to the board of directors.
Tech Museum Takes Creativity to the ‘MAX’ on Minimum Budget
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications