One of the San Jose Tech Museum of Innovation's missions is to boost kids' interest in careers in technology and science. So when it discovered earlier this summer that the number of kids and teens among its 650,000 visitors a year was dropping off, the problem was serious enough to take to the board of directors.
Tech Museum Takes Creativity to the ‘MAX’ on Minimum Budget
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need