The week's strategy: Use op-eds and letters to the editor to get positive media attention for tough subjects. Op-eds are also budget-friendly and position your executives as authorities on the matter at hand for future media coverage.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing