Unless you've been living under a rock, by now you know that the 35.3 million Hispanic Americans living in the United States are a tremendously important demographic, whose characteristics include staunch brand loyalty, ever-increasing spending power and enormous projected growth in the coming years.
Pitching Hispanic Media Requires Culture Savvy, Basic Skills
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications