Unless you've been living under a rock, by now you know that the 35.3 million Hispanic Americans living in the United States are a tremendously important demographic, whose characteristics include staunch brand loyalty, ever-increasing spending power and enormous projected growth in the coming years.
Pitching Hispanic Media Requires Culture Savvy, Basic Skills
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need