On Nov. 3 one city will know the thrill of victory, while another will taste the agony of defeat - and PR will play a prominent role in determining the victor. Last month, the U.S. Olympic Committee narrowed the contenders to host the 2012 Olympic Games to New York City and San Francisco. This fall the USOC will choose one of these to vie at the international level.
New York, San Fran Think Globally, Pitch Locally for Olympic Bid
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing