On Nov. 3 one city will know the thrill of victory, while another will taste the agony of defeat - and PR will play a prominent role in determining the victor. Last month, the U.S. Olympic Committee narrowed the contenders to host the 2012 Olympic Games to New York City and San Francisco. This fall the USOC will choose one of these to vie at the international level.
New York, San Fran Think Globally, Pitch Locally for Olympic Bid
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications