On Nov. 3 one city will know the thrill of victory, while another will taste the agony of defeat - and PR will play a prominent role in determining the victor. Last month, the U.S. Olympic Committee narrowed the contenders to host the 2012 Olympic Games to New York City and San Francisco.
New York, San Fran Think Globally, Pitch Locally for Olympic Bid
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros