IDG launches Biotech, sister publication to Bio-IT World (a U.S. pub), in Denmark. The monthly will target decision-makers in the bio-IT, pharmaceutical, medical, agricultural and environmental industries in "Medicon Valley," a region in Denmark and Sweden expected to become a hotbed for biotechnology and life science by 2005. Biotech will provide local coverage of industry trends and analysis of new products, science, ethics and biotech careers. The pub will also include international coverage of the industry. Biotech made its debut this month with a circulation of 12,000. For more information on the pub (written in Danish), contact Editor-in-Chief Arne Steinmark at firstname.lastname@example.org, or see http://www.biotechdenmark.com.
IDG Takes Biotech to Denmark
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing