IDG launches Biotech, sister publication to Bio-IT World (a U.S. pub), in Denmark. The monthly will target decision-makers in the bio-IT, pharmaceutical, medical, agricultural and environmental industries in "Medicon Valley," a region in Denmark and Sweden expected to become a hotbed for biotechnology and life science by 2005. Biotech will provide local coverage of industry trends and analysis of new products, science, ethics and biotech careers.
IDG Takes Biotech to Denmark
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016