IDG launches Biotech, sister publication to Bio-IT World (a U.S. pub), in Denmark. The monthly will target decision-makers in the bio-IT, pharmaceutical, medical, agricultural and environmental industries in "Medicon Valley," a region in Denmark and Sweden expected to become a hotbed for biotechnology and life science by 2005. Biotech will provide local coverage of industry trends and analysis of new products, science, ethics and biotech careers.
IDG Takes Biotech to Denmark
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks