IDG launches Biotech, sister publication to Bio-IT World (a U.S. pub), in Denmark. The monthly will target decision-makers in the bio-IT, pharmaceutical, medical, agricultural and environmental industries in "Medicon Valley," a region in Denmark and Sweden expected to become a hotbed for biotechnology and life science by 2005. Biotech will provide local coverage of industry trends and analysis of new products, science, ethics and biotech careers. The pub will also include international coverage of the industry. Biotech made its debut this month with a circulation of 12,000. For more information on the pub (written in Danish), contact Editor-in-Chief Arne Steinmark at email@example.com, or see http://www.biotechdenmark.com.
IDG Takes Biotech to Denmark
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications