IDG launches Biotech, sister publication to Bio-IT World (a U.S. pub), in Denmark. The monthly will target decision-makers in the bio-IT, pharmaceutical, medical, agricultural and environmental industries in "Medicon Valley," a region in Denmark and Sweden expected to become a hotbed for biotechnology and life science by 2005. Biotech will provide local coverage of industry trends and analysis of new products, science, ethics and biotech careers. The pub will also include international coverage of the industry. Biotech made its debut this month with a circulation of 12,000. For more information on the pub (written in Danish), contact Editor-in-Chief Arne Steinmark at email@example.com, or see http://www.biotechdenmark.com.
IDG Takes Biotech to Denmark
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need