Broad distribution of a press release via newswires and blast pitches can be the quickest route to getting lost in the clutter. But it can also be an appropriate and highly effective media relations tactic if it's part of a well-planned strategy for coverage. This summer, Carter Ryley Thomas was positioning VHA Inc., a cooperative of community-based healthcare providers, as a nationwide resource on nursing issues. VHA had conducted a study on nurse-physician relationships that revealed some shocking statistics about verbal, mental and physical abuse inflicted on nurses by physicians.
How’d You Get That?
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success