Broad distribution of a press release via newswires and blast pitches can be the quickest route to getting lost in the clutter. But it can also be an appropriate and highly effective media relations tactic if it's part of a well-planned strategy for coverage. This summer, Carter Ryley Thomas was positioning VHA Inc., a cooperative of community-based healthcare providers, as a nationwide resource on nursing issues. VHA had conducted a study on nurse-physician relationships that revealed some shocking statistics about verbal, mental and physical abuse inflicted on nurses by physicians.
How’d You Get That?
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns