Broad distribution of a press release via newswires and blast pitches can be the quickest route to getting lost in the clutter. But it can also be an appropriate and highly effective media relations tactic if it's part of a well-planned strategy for coverage. This summer, Carter Ryley Thomas was positioning VHA Inc., a cooperative of community-based healthcare providers, as a nationwide resource on nursing issues. VHA had conducted a study on nurse-physician relationships that revealed some shocking statistics about verbal, mental and physical abuse inflicted on nurses by physicians.
How’d You Get That?
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros