Have a fresh take on the issues of the day or a quirky news item? The Boston Globe replaces its Focus section with Ideas, a new weekly section appearing Sundays, focused on cutting-edge thinking and academic, cultural, intellectual and social debate. Alexander Star, a Boston native and former editor of Lingua Franca, a magazine focused on academia, will serve as editor of the section, which will also include an expanded Books section with four pages for reviews and features.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success