Have a fresh take on the issues of the day or a quirky news item? The Boston Globe replaces its Focus section with Ideas, a new weekly section appearing Sundays, focused on cutting-edge thinking and academic, cultural, intellectual and social debate. Alexander Star, a Boston native and former editor of Lingua Franca, a magazine focused on academia, will serve as editor of the section, which will also include an expanded Books section with four pages for reviews and features.
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks