Have a fresh take on the issues of the day or a quirky news item? The Boston Globe replaces its Focus section with Ideas, a new weekly section appearing Sundays, focused on cutting-edge thinking and academic, cultural, intellectual and social debate. Alexander Star, a Boston native and former editor of Lingua Franca, a magazine focused on academia, will serve as editor of the section, which will also include an expanded Books section with four pages for reviews and features.
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative