In a move that typifies a significant shift in the way many companies are viewing employee relations and brand image, Bear Stearns Cos., one of the largest U.S. securities firms, is mandating formal business attire for employees. The change comes just two years after the company switched to a casual dress code.
Dressed for Success
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks