In a move that typifies a significant shift in the way many companies are viewing employee relations and brand image, Bear Stearns Cos., one of the largest U.S. securities firms, is mandating formal business attire for employees. The change comes just two years after the company switched to a casual dress code.
Dressed for Success
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets