In a move that typifies a significant shift in the way many companies are viewing employee relations and brand image, Bear Stearns Cos., one of the largest U.S. securities firms, is mandating formal business attire for employees. The change comes just two years after the company switched to a casual dress code.
Dressed for Success
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016