Your organization has considered corporate social responsibility a hallmark of its mission - and its communications program - since long before CSR became an industry buzzword. PR NEWS wants to hear about it. We're launching a brand new awards program designed to honor the best in corporate social responsibility and communications. For more information or to enter, see http://www.PRandMarketing.
CSR Awards Deadline is Nov 1
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016