Your organization has considered corporate social responsibility a hallmark of its mission - and its communications program - since long before CSR became an industry buzzword. PR NEWS wants to hear about it. We're launching a brand new awards program designed to honor the best in corporate social responsibility and communications. For more information or to enter, see http://www.PRandMarketing.
CSR Awards Deadline is Nov 1
You might also be interested in:
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process