Your organization has considered corporate social responsibility a hallmark of its mission - and its communications program - since long before CSR became an industry buzzword. PR NEWS wants to hear about it. We're launching a brand new awards program designed to honor the best in corporate social responsibility and communications. For more information or to enter, see http://www.PRandMarketing.com/csrawards.htm. Deadline for entries is Nov. 1. Contact Amy Urban, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.
CSR Awards Deadline is Nov 1
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing