Your organization has considered corporate social responsibility a hallmark of its mission - and its communications program - since long before CSR became an industry buzzword. PR NEWS wants to hear about it. We're launching a brand new awards program designed to honor the best in corporate social responsibility and communications. For more information or to enter, see http://www.PRandMarketing.com/csrawards.htm. Deadline for entries is Nov. 1. Contact Amy Urban, email@example.com, with questions.
CSR Awards Deadline is Nov 1
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications