Rosie plans to publish its last issue in December as its namesake vacates her role. Rosie O'Donnell announced last week that Gruner + Jahr USA had taken too much editorial control of the pub and that her name and reputation were at stake if the mag continued to publish. Gruner + Jahr is accusing O'Donnell in statements of abandoning her contractual obligations as she begins a new life following the end of her talk show ... Rick Tetzeli, deputy managing editor at Fortune, exchanges economics for entertainment. Tetzeli will be managing editor for Entertainment Weekly, replacing James Seymore who becomes editor-at-large for Time Inc.
Big Moves at the Top
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications