Rosie plans to publish its last issue in December as its namesake vacates her role. Rosie O'Donnell announced last week that Gruner + Jahr USA had taken too much editorial control of the pub and that her name and reputation were at stake if the mag continued to publish. Gruner + Jahr is accusing O'Donnell in statements of abandoning her contractual obligations as she begins a new life following the end of her talk show ... Rick Tetzeli, deputy managing editor at Fortune, exchanges economics for entertainment. Tetzeli will be managing editor for Entertainment Weekly, replacing James Seymore who becomes editor-at-large for Time Inc.
Big Moves at the Top
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing