Rosie plans to publish its last issue in December as its namesake vacates her role. Rosie O'Donnell announced last week that Gruner + Jahr USA had taken too much editorial control of the pub and that her name and reputation were at stake if the mag continued to publish. Gruner + Jahr is accusing O'Donnell in statements of abandoning her contractual obligations as she begins a new life following the end of her talk show ... Rick Tetzeli, deputy managing editor at Fortune, exchanges economics for entertainment. Tetzeli will be managing editor for Entertainment Weekly, replacing James Seymore who becomes editor-at-large for Time Inc.
Big Moves at the Top
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success