Rosie plans to publish its last issue in December as its namesake vacates her role. Rosie O'Donnell announced last week that Gruner + Jahr USA had taken too much editorial control of the pub and that her name and reputation were at stake if the mag continued to publish. Gruner + Jahr is accusing O'Donnell in statements of abandoning her contractual obligations as she begins a new life following the end of her talk show ... Rick Tetzeli, deputy managing editor at Fortune, exchanges economics for entertainment. Tetzeli will be managing editor for Entertainment Weekly, replacing James Seymore who becomes editor-at-large for Time Inc.
Big Moves at the Top
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016