Just when you thought you had mastered measurement ... KDPaine & Partners launches a new service for measuring your measurement program. The "measurement appraisal" service will analyze your organization's existing measurement program and grade it on accuracy, timeliness, appropriateness to goal, and cost effectiveness. The service starts at $2,500. For more information, see http://www.
Auditing Your Audits; Communications for CFOs
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016