Just when you thought you had mastered measurement ... KDPaine & Partners launches a new service for measuring your measurement program. The "measurement appraisal" service will analyze your organization's existing measurement program and grade it on accuracy, timeliness, appropriateness to goal, and cost effectiveness. The service starts at $2,500. For more information, see http://www.measureofsuccess.com/appraisal.asp ... Concerned that your CFO may not grasp the nuances of crisis management? Peppercom and G.A. Kraut Co. (an IR firm) are teaming up to provide a workshop simulation designed for CFOs. The three-hour workshop simulates a variety of financial crises and includes a mock senior management team that must work together to devise strategies to contain the crisis. At the end of the simulation, the team evaluates the crisis response. For more information, contact Stacy Herman, Peppercom, 415/869-7985.
Auditing Your Audits; Communications for CFOs
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications