Just when you thought you had mastered measurement ... KDPaine & Partners launches a new service for measuring your measurement program. The "measurement appraisal" service will analyze your organization's existing measurement program and grade it on accuracy, timeliness, appropriateness to goal, and cost effectiveness. The service starts at $2,500. For more information, see http://www.
Auditing Your Audits; Communications for CFOs
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending