Just when you thought you had mastered measurement ... KDPaine & Partners launches a new service for measuring your measurement program. The "measurement appraisal" service will analyze your organization's existing measurement program and grade it on accuracy, timeliness, appropriateness to goal, and cost effectiveness. The service starts at $2,500. For more information, see http://www.measureofsuccess.com/appraisal.asp ... Concerned that your CFO may not grasp the nuances of crisis management? Peppercom and G.A. Kraut Co. (an IR firm) are teaming up to provide a workshop simulation designed for CFOs. The three-hour workshop simulates a variety of financial crises and includes a mock senior management team that must work together to devise strategies to contain the crisis. At the end of the simulation, the team evaluates the crisis response. For more information, contact Stacy Herman, Peppercom, 415/869-7985.
Auditing Your Audits; Communications for CFOs
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing