Searching for a PR tool that will simultaneously deliver credibility and visibility, relevance for customers and functionality for your sales force? The white paper, a staple of good, old-fashioned PR, offers all that and more if done properly. White papers are seeing a resurgence in popularity as organizations search for PR vehicles capable of providing more than just the high-level publicity that characterized years leading up to today's crisis of confidence. One source says he is seeing between 30 and 35 new white papers a day posted on Web sites that catalog them. "I feel like during the last two years, [it] was all about hype and instant results," says David Doolittle, a VP with Ketchum in Atlanta.
White Paper Boom is Boon for Back-to-Basics Public Relations
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets