Searching for a PR tool that will simultaneously deliver credibility and visibility, relevance for customers and functionality for your sales force? The white paper, a staple of good, old-fashioned PR, offers all that and more if done properly. White papers are seeing a resurgence in popularity as organizations search for PR vehicles capable of providing more than just the high-level publicity that characterized years leading up to today's crisis of confidence. One source says he is seeing between 30 and 35 new white papers a day posted on Web sites that catalog them. "I feel like during the last two years, [it] was all about hype and instant results," says David Doolittle, a VP with Ketchum in Atlanta.
White Paper Boom is Boon for Back-to-Basics Public Relations
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks