Everybody's talking about it, but one publisher is responding. American Express Publishing is taking heed of the fact that Latinos are the fastest growing minority in the United States and are a powerful audience worldwide for everything from consumer goods to high-end travel. The publisher launches Travel + Leisure en Espanol late this month. The new monthly pub will be sold in 17 Latin American countries and the Caribbean, as well as Spanish-speaking areas within the United States. Reynaldo AlÃ©s, formerly editor-in-chief of Men's Fitness en Espanol and Motor Trend en Espanol, signs on as editor-in-chief of the new travel pub.
Travel + Leisure Targets Hispanics
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks