Everybody's talking about it, but one publisher is responding. American Express Publishing is taking heed of the fact that Latinos are the fastest growing minority in the United States and are a powerful audience worldwide for everything from consumer goods to high-end travel. The publisher launches Travel + Leisure en Espanol late this month. The new monthly pub will be sold in 17 Latin American countries and the Caribbean, as well as Spanish-speaking areas within the United States. Reynaldo AlÃ©s, formerly editor-in-chief of Men's Fitness en Espanol and Motor Trend en Espanol, signs on as editor-in-chief of the new travel pub. T+L editor-in-chief Nancy Novogrod will also help guide the new venture. For more information, contact AlÃ©s at 305/871-6400.
Travel + Leisure Targets Hispanics
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing