Everybody's talking about it, but one publisher is responding. American Express Publishing is taking heed of the fact that Latinos are the fastest growing minority in the United States and are a powerful audience worldwide for everything from consumer goods to high-end travel. The publisher launches Travel + Leisure en Espanol late this month. The new monthly pub will be sold in 17 Latin American countries and the Caribbean, as well as Spanish-speaking areas within the United States. Reynaldo AlÃ©s, formerly editor-in-chief of Men's Fitness en Espanol and Motor Trend en Espanol, signs on as editor-in-chief of the new travel pub.
Travel + Leisure Targets Hispanics
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016