Everybody's talking about it, but one publisher is responding. American Express Publishing is taking heed of the fact that Latinos are the fastest growing minority in the United States and are a powerful audience worldwide for everything from consumer goods to high-end travel. The publisher launches Travel + Leisure en Espanol late this month. The new monthly pub will be sold in 17 Latin American countries and the Caribbean, as well as Spanish-speaking areas within the United States. Reynaldo AlÃ©s, formerly editor-in-chief of Men's Fitness en Espanol and Motor Trend en Espanol, signs on as editor-in-chief of the new travel pub.
Travel + Leisure Targets Hispanics
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets