Everybody's talking about it, but one publisher is responding. American Express Publishing is taking heed of the fact that Latinos are the fastest growing minority in the United States and are a powerful audience worldwide for everything from consumer goods to high-end travel. The publisher launches Travel + Leisure en Espanol late this month. The new monthly pub will be sold in 17 Latin American countries and the Caribbean, as well as Spanish-speaking areas within the United States. Reynaldo AlÃ©s, formerly editor-in-chief of Men's Fitness en Espanol and Motor Trend en Espanol, signs on as editor-in-chief of the new travel pub.
Travel + Leisure Targets Hispanics
You might also be interested in:
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence